Newster® NW50 Solid Waste Steriliser provides effective and efficient treatment of potentially infectious healthcare waste.
Newster NW50 Solid Waste Steriliser for Potentially Infectious Waste
Newster NW50 is a patented, eco-sustainable solution for clinical waste management. Produced by Newster Group, the Newster® Sterilizer is based on patented Frictional Heat Treatment technology.
How Newster Solid Waste Sterilisation Treatment Works
The entire healthcare waste treatment process occurs on-site under the supervision of specially trained staff, guaranteeing maximum efficiency. There is no need to transport the waste from the hospital to an external disposal centre. Time, risks and financial costs are all minimised.
The NW50 Sterilisation equipment uses a patented frictional heat technology that requires:
- no external chemicals;
- sterilises potentially infectious chemical waste;
- uses dehydration method to make the waste unrecognisable, odourless and reduces its volume; and
- removes all microbiological active organisms.
NW50 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Sterilisation Method
- Processing Potential
- External Aspect of Treated Waste
- Final Volume of Treated Waste
- Final Weight of Treated Waste
- Sterilisation Vessel Volume
- Overall Control System
- Temperature Measurement
- Cycle Recording
- Final Cooling
- Dust Abatement
- Vessel Lid Closure
- Safety Devices
- Rotating blades and fixed contrblades
- H₂O Consumption
- Water Discharge
- Power Consumption
- Size and Weight
2300mm x 1100mm x 1700mm
800mm x 500mm x 1100mm
600mm x 1000mm x 2200mm